Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

TECHNIQUE: Inking Cuttlebug Folders For Beautiful Backgrounds

Hi everyone,

2 posts in one day, what's up with me?  I'll tell you what's up..... it's too hot outside!

Something that I do really often is ink up my Cuttlebug embossing folders to add colour and texture at the same time.  Do you do it too?  I like subtle backgrounds so I use the Hero Arts Shadow Inks.  If you want to share what you use, feel free to add your comments to this post.

If you've never tried it before, check out this fantastic video that shows you just how easy it is:  Inking A Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

There'll be a MEGA OFFER on Cuttlebug Embossing Folders..... soon..... lol.  If you want to expand your collection, and our low prices aren't low enough already, watch this space over the next day or two!

Happy crafting.


Debbie and Lily.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment