Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Remembering Those No Longer With Us Through Scrapbooking

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again, Christmas.  I don't know if you're like me, but it's times like Christmas that make me feel the loss of those I loved more than any other time of the year.

Personally, I've experienced loss of friends and family, but no loss is felt more strongly than the babies of mine that are now angels who watch over me.  I have 7 of them and I wish so much that they could be with me now.

One of the ways to remember them forever, and acknowledge their existence, even without pictures, is through my scrapbooking.

It's a difficult task sometimes to scrapbook memories of those who are no longer with us.  Because of that, I wanted to share with you a wonderful Blog that I guarantee will have you in tears, but inspired at the same time.

Please take the time to visit http://www.goodgriefblog.com and see for yourself.  Make sure you have tissues handy!

Merry Christmas and please take care of yourself and those you love.


Debbie and Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment