Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Everything Selling Out!

Hi everyone,

It's been such a long time since I've posted to this Blog. Since my last post 2 new babies have joined the Craft Cents family!  As you may remember, I lost my darling girl Lily back in January and I've been lonely without her ever since.  So, I'd love to introduce you to my new babies, Isabella and Willow, my little Ragdoll girls :)


Full of life and fun at only 4 months old, they're into everything and I love every minute of it lol.

I'm going back to full time work in the near future and hopefully moving to a new place and new town.  I guess in a way I'm starting all over again.  Exciting and scary at the same time :)  As long as I have my girls with me though, it's all good.

Before the move I need to clear as much stock as possible so I don't have so much to box up.  Everything in the store has been reduced in price and a lot of items are priced at cost.  All Inky Antics, Art Gone Wild and Teresa Collins stamps have been reduced to cost price and I'm in the middle of drastically reducing the Hero Arts stamps too.  Most of them are done but there's still a few to go.  The majority of the Inque Boutique stock has been reduced too and will continue to be done until I've done it all.

Something really exciting to share with you is that I have the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiousities books coming in soon.  A few of them are already reserved but I still have a few copies free.  If you want to put your name down for one, let me know and I'll put one aside for you.  If you have seen anything on the internet about this book already, you'll know that it's a MUST HAVE for your stash!

Take care everyone and I hope you are enjoying life.


Deb, Isabella and Willow
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Deb it's so good that you've got some lovely little kitten company!! What a pair of little cuties - I love ragdolls! :)

    ReplyDelete